Sunday, September 1, 2013

Psychics, and Astrology

So many people think that astrological signs, and fortunes are a load of bull. This is what i got from my English teacher by the way! My opinion however for some reason i kind of WANT to believe in that, because if you believe in fortunes you believe that there could be a possibility for that to be in your future. I mean who doesn't want to know about the future. The idea that the number of kids you have or the amount of life you will experience is all read in "palm readings" but can this honestly be taken seriously? I mean i could use myself as an example, my hand does say i will have 4 kids, but you all MAY have to wait a while for that to happen. Palm readings and Psychics can be pretty popular especially for skeptics which i honestly don't understand, because you like laugh about how stupid it was after (?) yet you waste $5, $10, $15, maybe $20 to laugh at how stupid the Psychic person was. I don't know which ONE sounds more stupid. There is a part of me that believes my life can't be predicted, I make the decisions, and i can change my path anyway, nothing is or will ever be set in stone. You'd think people would also be receiving GOOD news but there are stories of people ALL OVER THE WEB about how frightened they are that the Psychic said they would never have a "soul mate" and i definitely feel bad. But there is a part of me that believes that there has to be some sort of truth to it, right? However if you get involved and don't get the news you hope to hear don't dwell on it, because remember, they are just there to get that $10 off your hands, whether they say the truth or make lies. BESIDES the fun thing about life is how it surprises us... right?

Now who believes in their astrological signs?
yeah i'm a leo,
apparently i:
"love being center stage"- well yeah that is true, haha is that weird..?
"leos are creative"- psh no. I WISH.
"never shy from the limelight"- ok.. true! BUT i am afraid in any way of showing off because i think that is kind of rude, so it takes me a while to get me to sing or do anything sometimes.
"is fearless"- pshh now HOLD UP. i am scared of the following: being judged, flying insects, rollercoasters, heights, overpasses, being in super fast cars, rides that have drops, ghosts, scary movies (sometimes..) ETC. fearless, pshhhhhuh.
"is dramatic"- hopefulllly that isn't the case.
"natural leaders and have a knack for inspiring others"- well i mean i DEFINITELY had my moments where i totally did not "inspire" the trumpet section.. uhm manyyy moments.
"is warm and enthusiastic"- sheesh hopefully i am that
"is well organized"- yeah, i WISH.
"is a romantic" OMG sooo true<3

Okay so i have just found that a lot of things match up and a lot of things don't, but then i realize who i am and what kind of person i am can't just be determined and presented online. hopefully...?

No comments:

Post a Comment