Monday, August 19, 2013

Why hello there!(:


I will be posting on here, or at least attempt to post on here, daily. My name is Kaitlin but i like going by Kati Scarlett, simply because it is unique(: I am 18 and i was born and slightly raised in Central Texas (despite the 3 years in Kansas, wooop) and now Denton bound for college! I will be going to UNT or University of North Texas, and yes i WILL be posting pictures of Bruce Hall the dorm i will be staying in, namely because i was irritated that i couldn't find pictures of what it looked like in the inside when searching the halls. SORRY for the long rant but when all you find are youtube videos of people sitting in the dark halls doing EVP recordings (or recordings of ghost voices) you TENDDD to get a little creeped out. Gooood thing i have my light-up pillow to keep me warm, don't believe me i will post a pic. (:
okayy so I was a marching band geek in High School and may transfer that into college. I was in the Round Rock High School Dragon Band and i loved it because i saw our fine hours and our not-so-fine hours. Basic ally i saw the growth of a family and the growth of an exceptional band that i know will do amazingly.(: I also love to sing, i have just started learning the ukulele and hope to learn the guitar! My dream is to post pictures of the world as i travel on this blog, if i ever get around to that or even have MONEY to do that, so hopefully you will be seeing those soon. until tomorrow fellow bloggers(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment