Tuesday, October 8, 2013

IMPORTANT stuff below!(:

I can't post it on the side for some reason.. so here is some contact information!-
my twitter!!- @crashnlikewaves GO FOLLOW ME!(:
my youtube account- kati scarlett
oh and ASK ME A QUESTION! - http://ask.fm/katiscarlett
^requires no signup and you are anonymous! so ask me any question and the funniest Qs i get i will be posting about!
---
Okay so i had a new experience today! i got on okaynow.com with a good friend of mine and it was an AWESOME experience. for those that don't know the site, definitely check it out! we sang and got many comments from viewers and votes to keep us on longer!!(:
I am also working on another cover to sing (the song is a surprise!) and i am really excited! I may film it and post it tomorrow, but it'll definitely be on before next week!
ANDDD  on even better news, I DON'T HAVE HOMEWORK! sooo i am going to sleep early xD
love y'all!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment