Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Update!(:

I know it has definitely been a while and i definitely apologize for that! I opened up my page a few minutes ago though, and i was REALLY surprised that i had a ton more pageviews. So for those that came across my page, even accidentally, thank you for checking it out!!

OKAY so i am practicing on a new song, it is called Sweater Weather and it is honestly a SUPER fun song to sing. I DID mess up, including on my strumming, but i sent this to my brother josh and my mom just for fun. LITERALLY (as seen on title to prove my point as well).I tend to send vids to my mom of me singing every week or so for some weird reason, haha(: Feel free to skip to like 0:30 because i am talking to Maria in the beginning. I just didn't delete it though because i thought my face looked hilarious when i sneezed. xD

Honestly i have been in Denton for a month now and i have literally had no singing voice for like half of it. My allergies have made my voice raspy, and i can't really sing much and it truly does break my heart sometimes): AHHHH WELLL i am just focusing on getting better.
you know what makes you better? sleep! which i am getting none of. Good thing UNT has a 24 hour library. I am honestly wondering if i should stay up or not because i have class in only a few hours. If i do this is my first college all-nighter, and i am next to my friend (who is taking 19 hrs worth of classes) and this is her 13th. OMG WHUT. So for those that are thinking about UNT as a school, The library here is awesome, and everyone is really helpful, i just hope that you don't spend an all-nighter here, and get some rest.
ALSO when thinking of UNT and "everyone is helpful thing" i totally LOVE the atmosphere here. I pass by people singing, sitting with their guitar/ukulele, tight-rope walking, freaking EVERYTHING. Not to mention i just got free coffee (i am sitting in the cyber cafe in the library right now as i type) haha WOOP!(: The campus is truly diverse and some people here hold doors for each other. Smiling at a stranger is also not common and it really does give me hope about society. <3 (:
You know what is also really fun to do here, bring back doughnuts from home. Yuh that's right, ROUND ROCK DONUTS. i don't know how many surprised faces i have seen when i bring someone the Texas Sized Donut. hahahah(:
Now i am going to go, and get some shuteye. I will definitely start posting updates more often!
AGAIN: thank you so much for reading, and checking out my page. i am definitely super thankful(:

No comments:

Post a Comment